Secrets to Longevity, Wellness and Youthfulness
Studies on longevity found that those who live to a healthy old age is not caused by any particular genes, diet, or exercise but the ability to adapt to all kinds of stresses and restoration of balance – ADAPTATION or RESILIENCE.
Adaptogens are a class of herbs that have anabolic (anti-aging) effect, slowing down body’s wear and tear and increase resilience to stress, whether is physical, psychological, chemical or environmental. Resilience is the key to health and longevity.
Lack of resilience results in premature aging, increases the risk of degenerative diseases such as cancer, hair loss, skin diseases, heart diseases, Alzheimer’s disease, arthritis, diabetes, poor immunity, poor digestion, eye diseases and weakening of our organ tissues.
Phyllanthus emblica is traditionally used in Asia for thousands of years to support healthy aging, skin health, digestive aid, healthy liver function and cardiovascular wellness. Its efficacy and safety are confirmed by numerous scientific and clinical studies.
Phytolec™ is a high potency formulation based on the adaptogenic herb Phyllanthus emblica, formulated by Doctor of Naturopathy / Medical Herbalist (Australian registered) Sebastian Liew.
- A high potency product by a novel extraction method to retain the original therapeutic properties of the fresh herb. More than 5 times potency than dried herb.
- Certified organic by Soil Association (UK) and National Organic Programme (USA).
- Certified free from microbial contamination such as E. coli and heavy metals.
- Vegan safe, alcohol free, GMO free. No added salt, dairy, yeast, gluten, wheat, corn, artificial colours, preservatives and sweeteners.
- No extraction and processing solvents used. Has not been irradiated.
- No animal testing.
In addition to traditional knowledge and research studies, our clinical experiences tell us that Phytolec™ offers significant potential in the following applications.
- Enhance immune health for both adults and children
- Promotes good digestion and correct disorders such as gastritis and constipation
- Supports cardiovascular health
- In diabetes management support
- Supports detoxification and protect liver functions
- Helps protect cells from damaging effects of free radicals such as the result of long term intake of medications.
- Modulate inflammation – the cause of many diseases
- Maintain skin tone, increase skin’s elasticity and protects against breakdown of collagen - Tissue healer
- Heals wounds/ulcers and poor tissue health
- Promotes hair and eye health
- Protection from heavy metal induced oxidative stress
- Prevents pro-oxidative effects caused by exercise
- Promotes respiratory and lung health
- As a nutritive tonic for all ages except infants
- A potential aphrodisiac
Safety /toxicity: No major reported toxicity. No detrimental effect on liver and renal functions. It has a very long history of food use.
Disclaimer: Health related information found here should not be substituted for any medical advice.